Host Your Event Here
Consider the Fort Wayne Museum of Art for your next event! With several available spaces and access to eleven beautiful galleries, our space is perfect for intimate special events. We specialize in small weddings and receptions, social events and corporate events with 100 guests or fewer.
AVAILABLE SPACES AND CAPACITIES
Non-public space (main floor)
Lecture-style or 88 for dinner at 60″ rounds
Holds 250 standing
Public space (main floor)
Holds 250 standing
Overlook Lecture Hall
Non-public space (2nd floor)
Seats 60 Lecture-style or 64 for dinner at 60″ rounds
Holds 100 standing
Public space (outdoors)
Seats 100 in Lecture-style or 48 for dinner at 60″ rounds
Holds 125 standing
Other Pricing Information:
- Nonprofit rates are available at 25% off the listed rates.
- Rental parties are billed for one hour before and one hour after their event for setup and tear-down.
- Combination pricing is available if renting multiple spaces.
Important points to consider:
- Once you fill out the online form, we may contact you for more information. Then, we will consider whether your event is a good fit for our spaces and contact you within one week of your request. We are not able to accommodate all requests for renting our facility and we reserve the right not to rent for your event.
- Events that utilize public spaces may not begin until 6pm. Breakfasts in public spaces are permitted, provided they end by 9:30am.
- We do not rent the Museum for artistic productions such as exhibits, book and album debuts or public performances such as stand-up comedy, concerts or plays.
- Because we are an art museum, we place restrictions on decor (such as no hanging items from the walls), and one of our major priorities is the safety of our artwork and galleries.
- Your guests will be expected to respect the art by not touching artwork, leaning on or placing drinks on sculpture pedestals or bringing food and beverages into the exhibition galleries.